RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
May 2020 version
Right of Withdrawal - Exchange, Return, Refund:
Products purchased online on the QUALCOSAdiBLU website in compliance with European regulations, they can be returned in compliance with the following:
Pursuant to the European directive 2011/83 / EU, the customer has the right to withdraw from the order for any reason by communicating the will within and no later than 14 (solar) days from receipt of the products purchased. The communication must be made by email and must specify the products purchased, the relative order number and the reason for the desire to withdraw from the purchase.
Our Customer Service will reply by e-mail giving authorization to return the goods. The customer is required to send at his own expense, within 14 days, the goods as they are received that is
absolutely new, unused, complete with all its parts, tags included and in its original packaging (envelopes and packages), placing it in suitable packaging in order to guarantee its integrity during transport. Failure to comply with these principles makes the right of withdrawal inapplicable.
We recommend using methods of Tracked and insured shipping to avoid potential problems arising from shipping.
The right of withdrawal and refund are not subject to personalized, modified or made-to-measure products and items, perishable goods, earrings (including jewelry sets containing earrings), and items for personal care or items that come into contact with private parts.
It is not expected refund for dresses returned in non-original condition.
There is no refund for late delivery.
There is no refund if the problem could be solved by our tailor shop. In this case, the return costs are borne by the customer while the return costs of the repaired item are borne by us.
For returns of wedding and ceremony dresses of "special sizes" is provided for a restoration fee from 20% of the purchase price.
The sizes 40/42/44 are considered as samples, all others are considered special sizes.
Exchange of goods
At the moment it is not possible to replace one item with another. In case you intend to change the article, you will have to return it with the return procedure and buy a new one.
Right of withdrawal
Upon arrival of the goods, we invite you to immediately verify their correctness, trying it on without altering its consistency, removing the labels or washing it. If you want to return all or part of your order it is important to check that the goods to be returned are not worn, washed, altered or damaged, that they are clean and with labels intact. All shipping costs are charged to the customer.
Returns for defective, damaged or incorrectly shipped goods (item, color or size)
In cases of defective, damaged or incorrectly shipped goods, it is possible to obtain full reimbursement of expenses or replacement with the same model, size and color (if available). It will be necessary to document the damage / defect with adequate photographs and send them by email before sending the return. Wait for the authorization of our customer service to open the case before making the return.
If you believe that the goods have been damaged during the transport phase, we invite you to obtain proof of the damage through documentation provided by the shipper, to be sent together with the return order.
We will refund the full amount spent in case of:
- Items with obvious packaging defects.
- Parcels lost by the courier.
- Cancellation of the order before it has been forwarded to the manufacturer.
- Items other than those sorted by item, size and color. (NB: for color problems we remind you that slight differences between what is visible on the site and the real color can sometimes be attributable to the different settings of your computer screen. Reading different shades are not always synonymous with different color or shipping error. however, please contact our Customer Service to see if a refund can be made. However, if you have ordered a white item and it arrives ivory you can request a refund or replacement if available).
1 - Send the return request by contacting our Customer Service by email within 14 days of receiving the goods, mentioning the reason why you want to return the goods.
We reserve the right not to accept returns without prior approval from our Customer Service.
2 - Once our customer service has approved your request, we will provide you with the address to which you can send the return and the appropriate form to be filled in and sent together.
3 - Everyone the returned items will be carefully checked and if they meet the required characteristics, the refund of the amount paid will be made generally within 30 working days following the acceptance of the return depending on the bank or payment services.
NB: Your bank may require a transaction fee.
The refund will be made only after the delivery of the goods at our office, if it respects the characteristics of integrity and will be made with the same payment method used in the order phase.
In case of payment by bank transfer at the time of the refund request indicate the following data:
- Name and Surname of the account holder
- Iban code
- BIC / SWIFT code (Not required for current account holders of Italian banks)
- Bank branch
In the event that the goods returned to our warehouses prove that the right of withdrawal is not applicable for the reasons listed above, it will be returned to the customer upon payment of the additional shipping costs for the return.
For doubts or requests relating to the return, please contact us by email.
The shipping costs for non-applicable return will be higher than those applied at the time of purchase.
The right of withdrawal is not applicable in the case of personalized and / or modified orders at the customer's request. The right of withdrawal is also lost in full for the following cases:
- used goods, washed, ironed, stained;
- product dirty, not intact and / or damaged for reasons other than transport;
- original packaging damaged, tags detached.
- purchase with the use of the personalized discount.
SOMETHINGBLU reserves the right to refuse returns communicated or sent after the set period or for items that do not have the same conditions of receipt and will only accept returns of products that comply with all the following conditions:
• Each garment must be returned including all original labels, packaging and accessories (case, hangers, clothes cover, etc.) received with the order.
• The returned goods must not show signs of use or have been altered in any way (worn, washed, ironed, etc ...).
• The goods must be returned in the same condition in which they were sent and packaged appropriately.
• The boxes for packaging footwear and accessories are to be considered an integral part of the article itself. The latter must be unaltered and not used as external shipping boxes.
• Returns must be shipped in the original box or other suitable, safe and properly closed box.
• The return of the goods must arrive at our office within 14 days of receipt.
• The goods must be returned from the same country in which the order was shipped.
• The goods travel at risk and under the responsibility of the customer, so we recommend to send it with a traceable method and with insurance.
Will not be accepted for replacement:
- Items intended for contact with private parts (briefs, boxers, coordinated, etc.)
- Items worn or washed.
- Items damaged due to improper handling by the customer.
- Items returned cash on delivery or carriage forward.
- Items on sale and / or discounted.
- Items that take advantage of discount codes and / or promotions.
- Items to which the attached tags have been removed.
- Items that have undergone modifications or interventions of any kind.
So far as the products returns not are compliant to the terms And at conditions foreseen from the policy from made, SOMETHINGBLUE
reserves the right not to accept the returned goods. In this case, the customer will be notified via e-mail that he will have the possibility to have the purchased products returned at his own expense (the shipping costs for non-applicable return will be higher than those applied during the purchase phase). Otherwise and / or after 7 days without the customer having given news of his intentions and / or paid the shipping costs, the items will be retained without reimbursing the relative cost. The shipping costs for the return of the goods are entirely borne by the customer.
The sales contract between the customer and QUALCOSAdiBLU it is understood to be concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law.
Unless otherwise stated, the Italian law on the matter applies.
For the resolution of disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance sales contract the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of TRIESTE.
If you believe that the goods have been damaged during the transport phase, we invite you to obtain proof of the damage through documentation provided by the shipper, to be sent together with the returned order. Upon delivery of your order, pay close attention and check the integrity of the package.
In case of Damaged Boxes and Packages - Sign with specific reservation! Attention It is NOT enough to sign only with "Reserve". In the event that the courier is about to deliver the goods with even minor damage to the packaging, but above all without signs of humidity, in order to take advantage of the possibility of a refund you must write on the bill before signing it: "Signature with reservation for damages" - describe the evident damage on the packaging - and only then sign. If subsequently, opening the package, you see that the products are damaged, you can request replacement of the goods, otherwise you will have accepted the goods as intact and no fault can subsequently be attributed to the courier. Also check that the number of packages indicated on the bill corresponds to the number of packages you are receiving before signing. In case of difference, write the actual number of packages received before affixing your signature. It happened that some couriers refused to have the detailed reservation signed, telling the customer that the generic reservation is sufficient. Signing with the specific reservation is not only a right, but it is the duty of those who receive the goods to carefully check the packaging.